2. ENSURING THE RIGHTS BY THE OPERATOR
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT
2.1. Personal data subjects or their representatives have the rights provided for by Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" and other regulations governing the processing of personal data.
2.2. The operator ensures the rights of subjects of personal data in the manner prescribed by chapters 3 and 4 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
2.3. The operator is obliged to provide, free of charge, to the subject of personal data or his representative the opportunity to familiarize himself with the personal data relating to this subject of personal data at the location of the Operator during the working hours of the Operator.
2.4. The right of the subject of personal data to access his personal data may be limited in accordance with federal laws.
2.5. In the event that the interests of the subject of personal data are represented by a representative, the powers of the representative are confirmed by a power of attorney drawn up in the prescribed manner.
2.6. In cases where the subject of personal data provides written consent to the use of personal data, a simple written form is sufficient for such consent.
2.7. The operator guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data used.
2.8. The processing of personal data in order to promote goods, works, services on the market by making direct contacts with a potential consumer using communication means is allowed only with the prior consent of the subject of personal data.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. Personal data is transferred in compliance with the following requirements:
- it is forbidden to provide personal data to a third party without the written consent of the client, except for cases when it is necessary in order to prevent a threat to the life and health of the client, as well as in other cases stipulated by laws;
- not to communicate personal data for commercial purposes without the written consent of the subject of such data;
- warn the persons receiving personal data that these data can be used only for the purposes for which they were communicated, and require these persons to confirm that this rule has been observed;
- allow access to personal data only to specially authorized persons, while these persons should have the right to receive only those personal data that are necessary to perform specific functions;
- not to request information about the state of health of the client, except for those information that relate to the issue of the possibility of the client fulfilling his obligations under the agreement with the Operator;
- transfer the client's personal data to his representatives in the manner prescribed by the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
5. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The following persons have the right to access personal data:
- the head of the Operator;
- the Operator's employees working with a specific client;
- employees of the accounting department;
- employees providing technical support for the activities of the Operator.
5.2. In order to ensure the protection of personal data, customers have the following rights:
- for complete information about their personal data and the processing of this data;
- for free, free access to your personal data, including the right to receive copies of any record containing personal data, with the exception of cases provided for by federal law;
- to determine their representatives to protect their personal data;
- to a request to exclude or correct incorrect or incomplete personal data, as well as data processed in violation of the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
5.3. Copying and making extracts of personal data is allowed solely for business purposes with the permission of the manager.
6. RESPONSIBILITY FOR VIOLATION OF THE STANDARDS REGULATING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. Persons guilty of violating the procedure for handling personal data are subject to disciplinary, administrative, civil or criminal liability in accordance with federal laws.
6.2. The heads of the structural divisions of the Operator are personally responsible for the performance of their duties by their subordinates.