Opencart Yandex.translate 2.3 - 3.0.x
Do not expect any translator replce the human translation at this
moment, but when you are working on thousands of products, you may
export and import the products for translation (which drive a lot of
stress to server) or copy and paste from translation into Opencart
If you do use the Google translate on store front, whatever it translate something "awkward", you cannot edit it.
This extension install the translate API at the Opencart admin side with Yandex, thus it helps you to translate for
PCI (Products, Categories and Information pages)
* 1-click to translate selected products, categories page depends on the language pack you installed,
* Bulk translate selected and translate,
* After translate, you can edit wherever to suit more human translate need, but save much time for typing, just need to proof-read and edit,
* It will translate the title, description, meta tag title and whatever you have input for the fields of that page,
* Filter the products for bulk select translate, and also can search with "Empty Description", thus to help you find out any products missing for translation.
Russian search engine Yandex and its open machine translation service
Yandex.Translate has been beta-testing Western (Hill) Mari, Eastern
Mari, Papiamento, and Udmurt. The effort takes advantage of the
company’s local expertise to target language groups US-based Alphabet
and its Google Translate product have not yet cataloged.
Supported 33 languagesm and Russia’s Yandex outpaces Google Translate as it quietly beta tests Papiamento, Udmurt, and Mari languages